Yeast “contraceptives” also novel drugs
Posters & Presentations
Welcome to "Posters and Presentations"! This is a revolutionary service by Medicalia.org which is being increasingly welcomed by medical & healthcare experts, researchers, professionals, students, and professors from around the world. Posters is a unique open access repository for posters and slide presentations across medicine. By keeping the work visible long after a meeting has ended it maximizes the return on the time, effort and money invested in creating each presentation. We also accept depositions from local meetings (e.g. PhD student days) and original ones that have not been presented anywhere else yet.
Posters and Presentations aims to foster the discussion among medical, nursing and healthcare researchers and provide them with the opportunity to discuss and present their research findings, studies, and experiences at a professional level and share their research works with the world. Posters and Presentations is an international open community project designed to bring together and support researchers across multiple disciplines engaged with biomedical research. Posters and Presentations provide a meeting place for clinicians and researchers worldwide. We believe in the need of promoting new and creative solutions to manage biomedical conferences in a constantly changing and evolving world.
- To keep the work visible long after a meeting has ended it maximizes the return on the time, effort and money invested in creating each presentation. We also accept depositions from local meetings (e.g. PhD student days) and original ones.
- To provide a space for participants driven presentations, discussion and debate
- To share expertise and ideas
- To promote critical enquiry and discourse
- To publish abstracts of online presentations in scientific medial journals.
Online Medical Conferences . . .
- Draws thousands of research scientists, clinicians, doctors, thought leaders, executives and exhibitors worldwide who are focused on life sciences and clinical diagnostics. OMC connects people across borders with virtually no significant contribution to the carbon footprint.
- Designed for academia, industry, and government. Take advantage of this opportunity to present your research and relevant scientific breakthroughs.
- OMC interactive tools meet the collaborative needs of research scientists, clinicians, and doctors in a format that is not possible with other physical events and webinars. This is the most up-to-date showcase for life science and clinical diagnostic innovations.
- All conferences are related to a journal from iMedPub Journals where abstracts are going to be published. Additionally authors will be invited to publish the full proceeding of the communication.
2. Submit your poster, lecture or presentation for review.
3. Once approved you can deliver your lecture or presentation online at Medicalia.org for community interaction. We can also arrange an online meeting for live interaction!
4. Finally the abstract will be published on our medical journals and indexed in the main scientific repositories.
Why Deliver Your Work?
- It's quick, easy and free
- Widen your audience
- Links are added to your full paper once published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Provides a platform for negative results and case studies
- Receive ideas and feedback
- The most interesting posters and slides may be selected for especial promotion by our expert Faculty
Would you like to deliver your presentation in live mode? We can schedule a webinar and you can earn incomes. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org